Horizon 2020’s SME Instrument
Are you a highly innovative, ambitious and passionate small- or medium-sized business with global ambitions? Are you looking for excellent business resources and mentorship – and substantial funding wouldn’t hurt either?
As part of the Horizon 2020 programme, the European Commission is hand-picking potentially disruptive businesses to invest and support as part of the SME Instrument. Your business could receive up to €3 million in funding, and world-class business support and mentorship.
In 2014 and 2015 the SME Instrument will sponsor SMEs operating within 13 themes:
- High risk ICT innovation
- Nanotech, or other advanced tech for manufacturing and materials
- Space research and development
- Diagnostics devices and biomarkers
- Sustainable food production and processing
- Blue growth
- Low carbon energy systems
- Greener and more integrated transport
- Eco-innovation and sustainable raw material supply
- Urban critical infrastructure
- Biotechnology-based industrial processes
- Mobile e-government applications
- SME business model innovation
Bring forward your innovative ideas! We can help you in preparing an excellent proposal under Horizon 2020 or other EU funded programmes. We write project proposals, we conduct training courses and workshops towards your needs. Contact us at info[at]octopux.eu or call us: +32 (0) 2 201 14.41.
Join our hands-on-approach training course «Business in Horizon 2020: the SME Instrument in detail» and be guided by our experts towards a successful SME Instrument proposal / business plan. Register here.