sme instrument topics and cut-off dates (2017)
The global available budget in 2017 is € 385,91 million
Budget allocated for each topic:
- Open Disruptive Innovation Scheme (€66M)
- Nanotech or advanced manufacturing and processing technologies (€35,32M)
- Dedicated support to biotechnology SMEs closing the gap from lab to market (€7,5M)
- Engaging SMEs in space research and development (€11,6M)
- Supporting innovative SMEs in the healthcare biotechnology sector (€45M)
- e-Health: ICT solutions for Health, Well-Being and Ageing Well (€12,5M)
- Agriculture, forestry, agri-food and bio-based sectors (€32,19M)
- Blue growth innovative solutions (€10M)
- Low carbon and efficient energy system (€50M)
- Small business innovation research for Transport and Smart Cities Mobility (€61,23m)
- Climate action, environment, resource efficiency and raw materials (€27,5M)
- New business models for inclusive/innovative/reflective societies (€11,4M)
- Engaging SMEs in security research and development (€14,67M)
Click on each SME Instrument topic below to analyse its general requirements, specific challenges, scope and expected impacts.
Download here the Horizon 2020’s ‘Innovation in SMEs’ Work Programme 2016-2017.
Should you possess an innovative business project idea and seek for professional help to develop your Phase 1 or Phase 2 proposal, do not hesitate to contact us today. Benefit from our track-record of more than 15 winning projects (success rate of more than 50% vs. the global 6% rate) under the SME Instrument!
Want to know more about our services? No problem, we remain at your disposal for any enquiries you may have.
Telephone: +32 2 20 11 441